Q: When does FalconStor's fiscal year end?
- FalconStor's fiscal year ends December 31
Q: When was FalconStor's most recent earnings announcement?
Q: Where can I see information about previous earnings announcement?
Q: In what year and where was FalconStor incorporated?
- FalconStor was incorporated in Delaware as Network Peripherals, Inc., in 1994. Pursuant to a merger with FalconStor, Inc., in 2001, the former business of Network Peripherals, Inc., was discontinued, and the newly re-named FalconStor Software, Inc., continued the storage software business started in 2000 by FalconStor, Inc.
Q: On what Exchange is FalconStor stock traded and what is its symbol?
- FalconStor stock is traded on the NASDAQ Exchange under the symbol FALC.
Q: Who is FalconStor's transfer agent?
- FalconStor's transfer agent is ComputerShare (formerly EquiServe). Shareholders can contact ComputerShare™'s customer service at 1-800-426-5523 for transfers, address changes or any other questions regarding their FalconStor stock certificates. ComputerShare 250 Royall Street Canton, MA 02021
Q: How many shares of FalconStor stock are outstanding?
- There are 43,954,919 shares outstanding (as of December 31, 2016).
Q: Where are FalconStor's headquarters?
Q: I am an investor in FalconStor or I am interested in becoming one. How do I obtain additional information about FalconStor?
- To request a copy of our investor kit please contact Investor Relations at 631-773-4334 or send us an email .
Q: How can I get a copy of FalconStor's latest financial report?
Q: How can I get a copy of FalconStor's SEC filings?
- Our 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, and Proxy filings are available electronically on our website .
Q: Who is on FalconStor's Board of Directors?
Q: How do I contact FalconStor Investor Relations?
- The phone number for Corporate and Investor Relations is 631-773-4334.
- The FalconStor mailing address is:
FalconStor Software, Inc.
2 Huntington Quadrangle, Suite 2S01
Melville, NY 11747